Bilingual Customer Service Support French Spanish And English Jobs Vacancy in Robertson And Company Ltd Vancouver
- Bilingual Customer Service Support French Spanish And English
- Robertson And Company Ltd
- Vancouver BC
- 09 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Robertson And Company Ltd Vancouver urgently required following position for Bilingual Customer Service Support French Spanish And English. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bilingual Customer Service Support French Spanish And English Jobs Vacancy in Robertson And Company Ltd Vancouver Jobs Details:
One of our client, who is among the top 5 banks in Canada, is looking for Bilingual Customer Service Support (FRENCH/SPANISH & ENGLISH) to join their team.
Position: Bilingual Customer Service Support
Contract Period : 01/29/2018 to 09/30/2018
Pay Rate : $18-20 per hour (depending on the candidates qualification and exp)
Work Location : Vancouver, BC
Hours : Must be available from 5AM - 6PM - On flexible shift.
BILINGUAL (FRENCH/SPANISH & ENGLISH) CUSTOMER SERVICE**
***This person must be fluent in English but also fluent in French or Spanish.
A Day in the Life of a Service Associate include the following:
To provide operational and technical support and quality standards to Global e-Commerce. Primarily to provide frontline customer service by telephone for customers. Principle Accountabilities:
- Meet expectations in terms of speed, certainty and efficiency of response.
- Understand needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts.
- Provides training to customers and internal colleagues as needed
- Ensure work area is maintained in accordance with HSBC standards.
- Contributes to team-based approach in completing tasks and meeting internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Participates in quality, regulatory and compliance training to meet performance targets.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Global Channel Operations – to include global security token management, monitoring clients against regulatory policies such as OFAC, management of Staff Hexagon
- Responsible to comply with the Security & Controls guidelines, adhere to regular certifications and participate in improving internal control infrastructure.
- Escalate all service or operations failures.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Key Skills and Qualifications for this role
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- MUST be fluent in English & MUST be advanced in French and/or Spanish is required.
- Secondary school graduation.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Team player and development minded.
- Good communication (verbal and written), customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and operate new software and technology.
- Detailed orientated with good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- good communication skills: 2 years
- fluency in English & advanced French /Spanish: 7 years
- Ability to learn and operate new software and technology.: 2 years
- High school or equivalent