Cad Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Stackteck Brampton
Stackteck Brampton urgently required following position for Cad Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cad Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Stackteck Brampton Jobs Details:
Our Engineering team is looking to add a full-time CAD Administrator to support the team with on-going management of our CAD related software, including Unigraphics and Teamcenter. Our ideal would be someone who straddles the line between Engineering and I.T. If that sounds like you, apply and let's explore the opportunity together.
- Provides daily application support and administration of Engineering CAD Systems in a production environment; including Teamcenter, NX CAD, NX CAM, NX CAE applications and engineering tool licenses
- Support installation on desktop hardware/software as it relates to NX, Teamcenter and other Engineering solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system problems. Work proactively to identify potential issues and recommend/implement preventative solutions
- Identify and analyze system and user needs, as well as equipment requirements. Write system and user documentation, including policies and procedures.
- Develop and deliver user training and presentations as it relates on the current Engineering CAD systems and upgrades.
- Project Lead on CAD software upgrades analyze project requirements with CAD-related vendors. Execute unit testing and facilitates end user acceptance testing.
- Interact with internal business units to provide solutions and resolve problems in a timely and proactive manner.
- Coordinate and/or perform CAD software maintenance on CAD workstations and servers
- Write customization program in TeamCenter and Unigraphic NX environment
- Schedule and provide after-hours or weekend support when necessary to deliver end user support and perform upgrades or enhancements to Engineering Systems platforms
- Minimum of 3 years NX 9 (or higher version) and Teamcenter 10 (or higher version) Administration experience in a manufacturing organization.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience/certification excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including hardware, software and basic networking
- Ability to write instructional documentation and convey highly technical ideas in terms regular people can understand.
- A motivated, positive, self-starting personality, able to work independently while maintaining patience with constant interruptions and multiple requests.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills in order to relate well with a diverse group of end users, including co-workers, vendors and customers. Must demonstrate professional demeanor and proper etiquette.
- Must be comfortable working with mission critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities.
- Understanding of Siemens NX integration
- Knowledge of Oracle Databases desirable
- Programming knowledge in C, C++, VB.Net
- Knowledge of UG API and ITK would be an asset.
- Proficiency with NX CAD modelling
We thank all who apply, however, we will respond to those who most closely match the requirements.