Travel Consultant Leisure Jobs Vacancy in Merit Travel Group Kingston
Merit Travel Group Kingston urgently required following position for Travel Consultant Leisure. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Travel Consultant Leisure Jobs Vacancy in Merit Travel Group Kingston Jobs Details:
Position : Leisure Travel Consultant
Location : Kingston, ON
We invite you to join our team and experience a unique culture with a passion for travel and a pride in service at the core of who we are. Explore our current opportunities and get ready for an extraordinary travel career with Merit Travel!
Qualifications and Skills
YOU ARE A PASSIONATE INDIVIDUAL WHO BELIEVES IN:
- Client Focus – Loves to help people and takes pride in supporting others
- Positivity & Passion – Love what you do and couldn’t imagine working in any other industry
- Excellence – Thrives on meeting and exceeding sales targets; motivated by a sales-driven environment that rewards based on performance
- Connecting with People – Strong ability to motivate and inspire clients to explore and plan their next great adventure
- Adaptability – Loves to learn new things and meet the changing needs of the marketplace
- Minimum 2 years travel industry experience and/or minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Well-Travelled – Loves to travel and keen to share your travel experiences
WE ARE A CUSTOMER ORIENTED COMPANY WHO OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Genuine opportunities to develop yourself, professionally and personally
- Unique and exclusive travel programs for your clients
- A distinctive working environment that puts team members first
If you are looking for an opportunity to reach your potential in the travel industry, meet with us to see why we’re different and what we can offer you!
To upload your resume please select the apply now link!
*We appreciate all applicants however only selected candidates will be contacted.*
Job Type: Full-time
- travel industry: 2 years
- sales: 5 years
Required license or certification: