Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alliancedata Toronto
Alliancedata Toronto urgently required following position for Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alliancedata Toronto Jobs Details:
- Direct and dedicated management of larger accounts
- Owns daily client communications and directs staff and other functional departments
- Supervises project briefs and writes creative briefs
- Works with Strategy & Analytics to help set strategic vision for the account
- Responsible for generation of SOWs and estimates as well as invoices and payment coordination
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Participate in client’s marketing planning process
- Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals and that service levels are met
- Communicate reports, results, and proposals to client
- Formulate account specific service tactics, utilizing team orientation
- Manage the team’s account service effort and increase efficiency of programs
- Owns the data processing process, including directing the internal production data teams as to specific campaign requirements
- Build team dynamic and chemistry across the day-to-day associates
- Team management including reviewing utilization rates, participating in the hiring and recruiting process, and developing employees for career progression
- Lead development of new creative; work with Creative department and ensure that creative is on target with existing plan
- Client leadership
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function
- Manages career paths by coaching and mentoring direct reports
- Holds associates accountable for their work by setting expectations, achieving commitments, providing feedback, and evaluating effectiveness
- Provide technical leadership in the organization
- Provides direction to individual contributors
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent understanding of the creative development process
- Extremely organized with a tremendous recall for day-to-day activities
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent conceptual thinking
- Excellent communication skills, must communicate across internal teams and with clients
- Strong understanding of direct marketing
- Proven record of building long-term relationships
- Excellent strategic thinker
- Excellent workflow management
- Expert knowledge of methodologies and digital technologies
- Able to coordinate projects across functional teams
- Able to communicate effectively, upwards and downwards within the organizational structure
- Able to solve complex problems and issues
- Able to recognize and manage new business opportunities
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a related field
- Significant leadership experience required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.