Class Hot Shot Driver Jobs Vacancy in Site Direct Ltd Fort McMurray
Site Direct Ltd Fort McMurray urgently required following position for Class Hot Shot Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Class Hot Shot Driver Jobs Vacancy in Site Direct Ltd Fort McMurray Jobs Details:
Site Direct is hiring CLASS 3 HOT SHOT DRIVERS for our FORT MCMURRAY operations . Driver responsibilities include the safe transportation of client equipment, parts and construction materials to industrial sites in the Fort McMurray / RMWB area.
Successful candidates will:
- Hold a valid Class 3 License (Preference given for Class 1)
- Provide a clean Commercial Driver's Abstract (Up to 3 demerits)
- Have 3+ years experience operating 1 ton flat deck trucks with various gooseneck trailers
- Have experience operating tandem axle tow truck and associated equipment
- Be well versed in all aspects of commercial transport
- Be trained in Log Books, Daily Vehicle Inspections, Weights and Measures, Load Securement
- Be mechanically inclined and capable of routine upkeep of his/her truck unit
- Be willing and able to work safely within a top-tier safety program
- Be familiar with FLHAs and associated safety documentation
- Be ready and available to work extended hours when required, including nights and weekends
- Have training and hold valid tickets for: First Aid, H2S Alive, CSTS & OSSA or BSO
- Be able to pass a pre-access drug and alcohol test
Site Direct offers excellent wages based on skills and experience and a variety of health benefit program options to fit your family and lifestyle.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those with the required skill and experience will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Trailer towing: 3 years (Required)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)
License or certification:
- Class 3 Drivers License (Required)