Front Desk Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Totum Life Science Toronto
Totum Life Science Toronto urgently required following position for Front Desk Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Totum Life Science Toronto Jobs Details:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and very organized person for our front desk team.
We aspire to be much more than a ‘fitness company’, or any company for that matter. A company that is just a company really only measures itself on financial performance. We believe that is a shallow way to approach the world. Our belief is to stand for something more. To seek to change the world, or the world of an individual, in a positive way. To help to improve someone’s life. Whether that is a more positive health outcome or something as simple as a warm, friendly greeting, these sorts of efforts establish an energy that lifts those around us. If you are people-focused, energetic, proactive, knowledgeable, fun, positive and inspiring, then we will likely work well together…for a long time. We believe in…
- an incredible culture
- treating people with respect
- helping clients achieve incredible results
- fostering collaboration
- challenging your teammates be better and accepting those challenges yourself
- constantly developing knowledge through professional development
- performing at the top level of our profession
If what you read above feels like we are talking directly to you, then we'd love to hear from you about our Front Desk Administrator position. We want team members who live and breathe our approach.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Facilitate appointment booking, payment and other service related tasks for clients
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have customer service experience, particularly in the fitness or physical rehabilitation industries
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
Job Type: Part-time
- Front desk administrator: 3 years
- Toronto, ON