Cultural Marketing Specialist Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Town Newmarket Newmarket
Town Newmarket Newmarket urgently required following position for Cultural Marketing Specialist Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cultural Marketing Specialist Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Town Newmarket Newmarket Jobs Details:
Under the direction of the Supervisor, Marketing & Sponsorship, the Cultural Marketing Specialist is responsible to build community awareness of the arts and cultural programs and events resulting in increased revenue for programming by developing and delivering fully integrated marketing strategies and campaigns of the arts and cultural portfolio.
1. Post-secondary diploma in Marketing, Communications, or Business major or equivalent relevant progressive Marketing & Communications career experience and/or a combination of education and experience.
2. Progressive experience in marketing, digital strategy, and social media environment and ability to navigate the arts and culture sphere as well as knowledge and insight in the Arts and Culture global and regional market trends.
3. Proven experience in Account Management and Project Management in marketing and advertising as well as strong knowledge of print production, processes and efficiencies in a design environment.
4. Working knowledge of Web Analytics (Google Analytics) and website metrics, SEO/SEM (Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing), social media applications/Platforms and best practices, and Mobile Marketing (Mobile Website/Mobile Applications).
5. Ability to establish a network of media relations.
6. Familiarity with media buying and measurement; digital, print, broadcast, out of home as well as guerilla marketing tactics as part of integrated marketing mix.
7. Strong computer skills including MS Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
8. Demonstrated knowledge of software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite, database management best practices, social media best practices & analytics.
9. Well-developed interpersonal skills, strong motivating/influencing, negotiating skills and ability to work with a diverse group of individuals and business community leaders.
10. Ability to manage various ongoing projects and associated budgets simultaneously, with varying levels of stakeholder engagement and involvement.
11. Proven research, implementation of various marketing tools and tactics, analytical and problem-solving skills in addition to being a solution-based thinker.
12. Effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to write proposals, presentations, media, editorial, promotional & marketing messaging, and social media.
13. Ability to communicate effectively with Arts & Culture Associations and organizations, committees and comfortable with lateral or consensus decision making process.
14. Familiar with measurement methodologies for both ABL (Mass Media) and BTL (Targeted) tactics; reach, frequency, GRP’s, website visits, engagement, open rates, clickthrough rates, Call to Action measurement, conversion rates, CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per acquisition).
15. Class G driver’s license in good standing with a reliable vehicle for corporate business.