Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Chatham-Kent
Bmo Financial Group Chatham-Kent urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Chatham-Kent Jobs Details:
- Be a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch & market team
- Welcome warmly customers & meet their banking service needs including transactions, with seamless execution
- Offer advice and guidance on the digital and self-serve options available with the goal of making it easy, simple and fast to bank with BMO
- Review the customer profile and engage customers in a needs based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address every day banking plans and credit card needs
- Initiate referrals to the appropriate team member to ensure that BMO is able to address all of the customer needs
- Take the initiative and find creative approaches to make each customer’s experience feel personal
- Support required operational activities, including, but not limited to: inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening & closing activities
- Independently manage, load & reconcile cash transactions between treasury and various branch units (e.g., CRU, etc…)
- Follow through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run branch
- Protect the Bank's assets and comply with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
- Passionate commitment to helping our customers
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists
- A focus on delivering a personal experience to customers
- Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges
- Spends up to 100% of time on conversations and requests related to banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- May also spend a small amount of time providing operational support for the branch when customer traffic is light
- Projects a professional presence; proactively engages customers in complete conversations about their personal banking needs; listens actively to understand customer needs, clearly explains potential solutions and their benefit to the customer
- Learns quickly and is motivated to apply new knowledge
- Is collaborative, enjoys helping others and being part of a team
- Identifies opportunities for referrals and makes smooth hand offs to partners in BMO FG
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Completion of internal BMO training program, including customer experience and conversation training.
- High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers’ individual needs
- Confident and at ease in the use of social media, tablets, Smart phones, online tools, and applications
- Highly skilled at helping people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to understand their benefits