Receptionist Administrative Assistant Students Welcome Jobs Vacancy in Winning Streaks Ltd Mississauga
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant Students Welcome
- Winning Streaks Ltd
- Mississauga ON
- 21 Mar, 2018 30 days ago
Winning Streaks Ltd Mississauga urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant Students Welcome. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Students Welcome Jobs Vacancy in Winning Streaks Ltd Mississauga Jobs Details:
Receptionist needed for a busy company!
Seeking a positive and energetic individual who excels in leadership and communication skills. This full-time position requires someone who is organized and efficient in handling phone calls, booking clients, managing an email account, and processing payments.
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (hours may vary based on candidate).
Reporting directly to the Owner; responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
- Answering phone calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Maintaining a calendar of client’s services.
- Provide general information about our services to callers.
- Maintaining client and account payable files.
- Processing and submitting invoices.
- Performing clerical duties as required.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in administrative with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable on the phone.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Team player, outgoing and personable.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Outstanding customer service skills.
Please forward your resume indicating the hourly rate you are seeking. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)