Project Leader Executive Jobs Vacancy in Adga Group National Capital Region
Adga Group National Capital Region urgently required following position for Project Leader Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Leader Executive Jobs Vacancy in Adga Group National Capital Region Jobs Details:
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Project Leader/ Executive for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
National Capital Region (NCR)
Project / Program Management
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Lead engagement with DFO staff;
- Motivating the team to ensure commitment to the program's objectives and meeting tight delivery timelines;
- Making recommendations and providing advice for improvements and assisting in developing solutions and implementing recommendations;
- Advising on a range of issues affecting the organization's ability to achieve the business objectives;
- Identifying opportunities for, assisting in the prioritization of, and assignment of organizational improvement;
- Consulting stakeholders to identify comprehensive business requirements;
- Assisting stakeholders with understanding their strategic goals; and
- Analyzing stakeholder's business objectives and recommending and developing solutions to address their business problem.
- Must hold a valid Secret Security Clearance granted or approved by the Canadian and International Industrial Security Directorate of Public Services and Procurement Canada.
- Experience (within the last five years) working with the Government of Canada or a Federal Agency, and Indigenous communities or on Indigenous issues.
- Must have recent experience (within the last five years) advising clients on business transformation strategies and implementation.
- Experience in leading staff to define business transformation plans and implementing change management activities.
- Experience making recommendations and providing advice for improvements and assisting in developing solutions and implementing recommendations.
- Experience consulting stakeholders to identify comprehensive business requirements.
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.