Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Agropur Cooperative Saint-Hubert
Agropur Cooperative Saint-Hubert urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Agropur Cooperative Saint-Hubert Jobs Details:
Region : Canada > Quebec
Location : Saint-Hubert
Activity sector : Accounting
Position number : 2018-133
Status : Temporary
Duration : 14 months
Work shift : Day
Founded in 1938, Agropur Cooperative is a North American dairy industry leader. With sales of $6 billion in 2016, the Cooperative is a source of pride for its 3,345 members and 8,000 employees. Agropur processes more than 5.9 billion litres of milk per year at its 39 plants across North America and boasts an impressive roster of brands and products including Natrel, Québon, OKA, Farmers, Agropur Signature, Agropur Grand Cheddar, Island Farms, BiPro, and the Ultima Foods joint venture’s iögo and Olympic brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities during the selection process.
You shall handle the accounting for commercial agreements and also monitor these, in addition to ensuring the information in said agreements and customer payments stemming therefrom are accurate. You shall also assist the sales department with certain accounting related segments of the agreements. And you will provide support with regard to month-end explanations and controls, and on other special mandates.
***Please take note that we have a 3 temporary 12 months position available***
More specifically, your duties as Accountant shall be as follows:
- Overseeing the tracking and accounting of commercial agreements;
- Drafting reports and analyses pertaining to the commercial agreements;
- Assisting the Sales Department with certain segments of the agreements;
- Ensuring the agreements are being properly administered in the financial computer system;
- Taking part in various special mandates;
- Producing various management reports;
- Participating in any eventual improvement projects;
- Consolidating and analyzing certain information related to billing and special projects.
- Bachelor of Accounting or other academic background deemed equivalent;
- CPA designation (key asset);
- Minimum 3 years experience in the financial sector;
- Computer literate: Excel, Oracle and Discoverer;
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written);
- Self-starter, sound judgement, able communicator;
- Especially minded for meeting deadlines.
Please submit your resume via this website.
Job Type: Temporary