Product And Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Brp Valcourt
Brp Valcourt urgently required following position for Product And Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product And Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Brp Valcourt Jobs Details:
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
The Product and Marketing Coordinator, Can-Am On-Road, will work as part of a multidisciplinary product management and marketing team to implement best practices and strategies for the marketing and development of products for BRP dealers and consumers. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on inspiring and unique projects to prepare new Can-Am On-Road product lines.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- To have a direct influence on the BRP product portfolio
- To work in an innovative, dynamic and ever-evolving environment
- To be part of a passionate and dedicated team
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with Can-Am On-Road product analyst and the heads of product management. Their key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Project coordination
- Oversee the process of launching Can-Am On-Road products
- Coordinate the ordering and validation of prototype vehicles for Marketing
- Coordinate customer surveys and vehicle validation activities with dealers and customers
- Product launches
- Support the marketing team in the development of marketing tools such as the website, brochures, digital photos, advertising videos and press releases
- Analyze the competition’s vehicles and prepare comparison documents
- Support the Can-Am On-Road product team in the development of presentations
- Development, optimization and ongoing improvement of the product launch process
- Lead creation of a training portfolio for all products to enhance the product knowledge of BRP sales managers and dealers
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, engineering or equivalent
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel) and of English and French, both written and spoken
- Interest in recreational products
- Ability to take initiative, autonomy and good organizational skills
- Project management skills and ability to set priorities among numerous projects and to respect commitments
- Ability to react quickly in the competitive and constantly changing context of the seasonal powersports industry
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with different departments
- Product training experience is an asset
This position is based in Valcourt, Quebec.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA
The Eastern Townships are located in the southern part of the province and share a 300km+ long border with the United States. The region’s breathtaking landscape features 15 mountains, 19 lakes, 7 rivers, 33 beaches and 3 national parks. 80% of the territory is forested, making its more than 200 km of hiking trails possible. In the fall, the landscape becomes a festival of colours, delighting young and old alike. Nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts are sure to find what they’re looking for among the many seasonal and year-round activities available, which include hiking, cycling, camping, skiing and golfing, not to mention hunting and fishing. Food lovers can treat their taste buds to the refined flavours of the region’s vineyards, microbreweries and local products. There are also plenty of options for those who want to relax, with over 15 spas and relaxation centres, all of which are surrounded by idyllic vistas. The Eastern Townships offer unmatched quality of life.