General Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Glen Dimplex Americas Ltd Cambridge
Glen Dimplex Americas Ltd Cambridge urgently required following position for General Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Glen Dimplex Americas Ltd Cambridge Jobs Details:
The Glen Dimplex Americas organization operates in North, Central and South America. Focused on enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. The organization’s portfolio of leading brands are strategically positioned to meet the market challenges of tomorrow by enhancing the moments that matter in life and in the environment.
The Dimplex brand focuses on innovation, inspired design and energy efficiency while the Cadet brand invites warmth and dependability at a value appreciated by its customers. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls. Dimplex also delivers on inspired design in the category of home furnishings with a complete line of mantels and media consoles.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a positive and energetic General Accountant to join our Accounting & Finance team. Reporting to the Controller, the General Accountant will provide financial reporting support for the accounting department. This includes cash flow reports, sales summary reports, inventory management/control, cost accounting, account reconciliations, month end reporting, special projects and general accounting support for the company.
- Accountability for month-end closing process including journal entry preparation, general ledger account reconciliation, reports and analysis
- Responsible for Year End completion and audit
- Responsible for all regulatory filings and remittances
- Assist with preparation of weekly cash flows, sales reports, budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Ensure integrity and compliance with internal controls and policies
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and proceed in developing the necessary processes and systems
- Take a proactive approach by analyzing, researching, and resolving issues
- The ideal candidate has an accounting designation or close to obtaining it and at least 3 years of experience
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, meeting strict deadlines
- Analytical, detail oriented and able to problem solve
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and experience with ERP systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Infor ERP Visual would be considered a great asset
How to Apply
Glen Dimplex Americas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your cover letter and resume by May 25, 2018.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- General Accounting: 3 years