Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Scarborough
Pepsico Scarborough urgently required following position for Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Scarborough Jobs Details:
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opening in the Scarborough, Ontario facility for a Delivery Driver
- Attend regularly scheduled team meetings
- Leads fellow team members to deliver strong business results
- Strong communication skills between supply chain functions in order to meet compliance and invoice accuracy targets
- Drive 26ft straight truck and deliver product to grocery store receiving.
- Use a hand held device for all deliveries/returns
- Complete pre and post trip inspections
- Stacks and bundles cardboard
- Unloads route trucks at store level with product using roller carts or by hand-balming and build skids
- Review team and individual performance with Shipping Lead and Shipping Resource in order to set up the team for success each day.
- Identify safety concerns or issues on a daily basis in order to sustain 0 recordable injuries
Valid DZ License required
Clean drivers abstract
Experience with driving
Experience completing Log books, and pre/post trip inspections
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Temporary