Server Real Sports Bar Grill Jobs Vacancy in Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment Toronto
Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment Toronto urgently required following position for Server Real Sports Bar Grill. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Server Real Sports Bar Grill Jobs Vacancy in Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment Toronto Jobs Details:
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (MLSE) is one of North America’s leading providers of unimaginable experiences. We are the parent company of the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS), and Toronto Marlies (AHL). Our talented group of professionals are accountable for delivering everything our teams need to win. At the end of the day, our mission is simple: bring the world to its feet.
As a valuable member of Real Sports Bar & Grill, you will deliver winning food and beverage service to our guests at all times by living our Vision and Values.
- Set dining room for service
- Prepare for service; polish cutlery/glassware, stock side stations, etc.
- Provide friendly and informed response to questions regarding menu and wine selections
- Deliver prompt food and beverage service according to specific restaurant standards as directed by Service Manager
- Up-sell menu items/orders
- Order items with speed and accuracy
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation
- Run Food efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Removal of all dirty dishes, glassware and cutlery
- Replenish/stock work area
- Quick and thorough completion of assigned side duties
- Adhere to MLSE service standards and policies
- Follow all MLSE Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Minimum 3 years experience in a high volume restaurant environment
- Smart Serve certification required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of POS systems an asset
- Work well under pressure; handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A winning attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email email@example.com. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.