Controller Enliven Financial Jobs Vacancy in Exalt Consulting Burnaby
Exalt Consulting Burnaby urgently required following position for Controller Enliven Financial. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Controller Enliven Financial Jobs Vacancy in Exalt Consulting Burnaby Jobs Details:
Exalt HR Consulting is currently recruiting a Controller on behalf of our client Enliven Financial.
Enliven Financial is a leading financial technology firm that provides residential and commercial lending solutions. We speciaize in consumer and commercial mortgage lending products and offer both online consumer and back office services to assist our customers with their financing needs. Our purpose is to help our clients achieve their financial objectives by providing fast, simple, and secure access to commercial, personal, and home equity loans. Enliven makes credit more accessible and affordable to Canadians – our application process and consumer financing programs bring fairness, simplicity, and convenience to the borrowing experience.
At Enliven, we believe financially responsible people are not just defined by their credit score – we review other factors to truly understand our clients’ unique financial profile and provide alternative lending solutions for those who fall outside of traditional bank lending guidelines. Please visit our website to learn more: https://www.weenliven.com/
Our rapidly growing team is seeking a Controller (reporting to the CFO). The successful candidate will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive and proactive attitude, leadership abilities, and solid financial reporting experience.
If you are a bright, ambitious, and highly motivated individual who is looking to pursue a progressive career path with a forward-thinking fast growing company, we would like to hear from you!
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Provide accounting and financial reporting expertise, ensuring that the company’s financial statements are prepared in accordance with IFRS. This includes preparation of notes to annual financial statements.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements of all entities in the Enliven group of companies.
- Work with the CFO to develop and provide appropriate managerial reporting including financial reports and metrics, evaluations, and analyses for submission to the executive management team and to the Board of Directors.
- Work with other departments to ensure reported figures are accurate and verified.
- Work with the CFO to develop, and ensure compliance with, company policies and assist with developing the annual budget and tracking performance compared to such budget,
- Participate in corporate initiatives and assess the impact of such initiatives on the financial performance of the company
- Provide appropriate reporting to support regulatory filings and other compliance filings.
- Be accountable for preparation of files for audit and reviews by external auditors and regulatory agencies
- Work with the CFO to streamline accounting operations across all of the company’s businesses.
- Work with the CFO to assess the company’s accounting software requirements and help lead the implementation of the chosen software if different than that currently in use.
- Provide input to corporate tax planning and the filing of all required tax returns.
- Accounting Designation (CPA).
- Strong knowledge of IFRS pertaining to lending and financial instruments.
- Ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, post designation, in a senior accounting role with a financial services or mortgage lending firm.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other Office products.
- Permanent opportunity with potential for growth.
- Competitive base salary.
- Head Office-Burnaby location – Walking distance to Production Skytrain.