Exterior Cleaning Buildings And Roofs Jobs Vacancy in Ocean Softwash Roof Exterior Cleaning Chilliwack
Ocean Softwash Roof Exterior Cleaning Chilliwack urgently required following position for Exterior Cleaning Buildings And Roofs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Exterior Cleaning Buildings And Roofs Jobs Vacancy in Ocean Softwash Roof Exterior Cleaning Chilliwack Jobs Details:
My Company is in Chilliwack and expanding as we are currently hiring technicians to wash and clean the exterior of homes in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Hope and Area. I am looking for an active, physically fit, quick on your feet, positive worker to work with us in a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure top quality house washes providing softwash, window washing, and gutter cleaning services to homeowners in Chilliwack and Area
- Providing outstanding customer service to our clients
- Organizational skills by ensuring a safe, organized, well-branded job-site
- Administrative duties - filling out paper work at end of each work day
Qualifications and Skills
- Friendly when conversing with homeowner. Previous experience in customer service is an asset
- Problem Solver - Viewing challenges with a positive attitude
- Hardworking & Reliable - Showing up to work at 8:00 AM
- Precision - Paying attention to details and delivering error-free work
- Team work - You will be working on a crew with one other technician
- Ladder work - Experience working on ladders is definitely an asset
-Help to clean the exterior of Buildings and Surfaces
-connecting water hose and extension cord, setting up ladders, getting things off the truck putting things back where they go.
-spray softwash or rinse.
-techs take care that plants or property are not damaged.
-Being able to drive with a clean driving record is a plus.
We offer paid training for the right applicants.
Willing to work with and train anyone with a great attitude that is eager to try and learn. Heights and ladder skills an asset but I will work with the right person as those can come with time and training.
1. Assistant Technician - $15-18 per hour + Commission
2. Lead Technician - $19-22 per hour + Commission
Before you go ahead, there are a few things we would like for you to know. Whether it is our trucks, website, marketing materials, and/or our uniformed sales or cleaning team members, we strive to maintain a friendly, courteous, and clean atmosphere.
- Cussing, perverse conversations, and bad attitudes are not tolerated while on the job.
- You must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- You must maintain a clean appearance.
- You must be committed to being honest and telling the truth to our customers and to fellow team members.
If you are interested in working in this kind of environment we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26,880.00 to $36,000.00 /year
- exterior cleaning or labour: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Chilliwack, BC
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence