Physiotherapy Clinic Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Lifemark Health Group Edmonton
Lifemark Health Group Edmonton urgently required following position for Physiotherapy Clinic Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physiotherapy Clinic Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Lifemark Health Group Edmonton Jobs Details:
Physiotherapy Clinic Office Assistant - Edmonton, AB (Part Time)
The anticipated schedule for this role is Monday - Wednesday 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM and Thursday and Friday 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM. We are seeking to fill this position as soon as possible!
Lifemark Physiotherapy Mira Centre treats a variety of orthopaedic and sport injuries, chronic myofascial pain disorders, motor vehicle accidents, work-related injuries, post-concussion and vestibular rehabilitation and other musculoskeletal injuries.
As an Office Assistant you are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. Customers and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you. Your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail-oriented. You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software applications quickly. You have a solid command of the English language and excellent communication skills. Your work experience demonstrates success in providing customer service and strong administrative support.
- Answering the telephone, greeting, and assisting clients
- Responding to inquiries and helping clients with problems
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, courier and faxes
- Providing administrative support under the direction and support of the office manager and clinic director
- Monitoring and ordering office and clinic supplies
- Assisting with photocopier/fax maintenance
- In-person and Telephonic customer service experience, ideally from a medical clinic setting
- Understanding of medical terminology is an asset
- Health-related educational background is preferred
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information