Consumer Marketing Specialist Canada Jobs Vacancy in Spotify Toronto
Spotify Toronto urgently required following position for Consumer Marketing Specialist Canada. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consumer Marketing Specialist Canada Jobs Vacancy in Spotify Toronto Jobs Details:
Spotify is an award-winning digital music service that gives you on-demand access to over 30 million tracks. Our dream is to make all the world’s music available instantly to everyone, wherever and whenever you want it. Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage and share music with your friends, while making sure that artists get a fair deal. Spotify is now available in 60 markets globally with more than 100 million active users, and over 40 million paying subscribers. Spotify is the biggest and most successful music streaming service of its kind globally.
Drive the execution of marketing efforts in line with the key brand and acquisition metrics outlined within Canada’s regional marketing strategy. This position will partner closely with global marketing teams to help inform and prioritize strategic marketing objectives with data-driven insights. Experience in managing multiple projects, updating project tracking documents and ensuring a constant flow of open communication among all campaign stakeholders is essential, as is the ability to extrapolate post-campaign data and translate into actionable feedback. This role will report to the Canada Market Lead.
What you’ll do
- Assist in the execution of quarterly campaigns and initiatives in collaboration with external media agencies and internal creative partners ensuring all project tracking documents (eg. workback schedules, media plans, status updates) are delivered in a timely manner and clearly trace back to the campaign goals
- Assist the Canadian marketing team in developing hyper-local articulations of regional plans including audience focused initiatives (e.g. brand, student, premium) ensuring all regional activity is tied to the brand and user growth targets
- Produce campaign retrospectives working closely with the Spotify analytics and insights teams to uncover insights to inform future initiatives. Exposure to the full marketing lifecycle including devising, creating, executing, and tracking consumer paid advertising campaigns to drive key brand metrics is essential
- Experience in managing social-led campaigns is a must, in addition to updating content calendar, ensuring lines of communication between all stakeholders are kept open and rights and clearances secured accordingly where appropriate
- Partner with the local Artist Relations team to develop artist marketing and content driven campaigns, assisting in the integration of artists into brand-led campaigns
- Partner with the consumer insights team to schedule a regular cadence of brand trackers and consumer analysis, disseminating feedback with key stakeholders
Who you are
- A ‘roll up the sleeves’ self-starter with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in consumer marketing, brand management or region/country management
- You’re familiar with the competitive digital music landscape, prominent web, mobile, and social platforms and their impact on popular culture
- You have demonstrated experience in tailoring global brands to the Canadian audience, managing marketing partners and executing successful campaigns accordingly
- You are data-driven and have experience in marketing roles ideally within the consumer-facing web, electronics, entertainment or mobile industry
- You have solid knowledge of the digital advertising industry with a strong professional network of media, marketing and brand advertising professionals
- You bring a great attitude, with a passion for the Spotify brand and the ability to motivate and inspire
- You’re a solutions-oriented problem solver who can easily collaborate with and cross functional, cross-regional teams
- You can work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- You are creative, yet analytically minded with ability to work cross-functionally, and manage multiple stakeholders in multiple time zones
- You are agile and able to change direction and work on multiple projects across a wide range of topics/businesses.
- You exhibit curiosity, proactively solve problems, and get things done with a positive attitude
- You are proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Gmail, and Google products; Adobe Design Suite/Photoshop knowledge is a plus
- You are proficient in the buying process of media, including online and offline channels