Health Safety Training Development And Compliance Specialist Neepawa Jobs Vacancy in Hylife Foods Neepawa
- Health Safety Training Development And Compliance Specialist Neepawa
- Hylife Foods
- Neepawa MB
- 09 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Hylife Foods Neepawa urgently required following position for Health Safety Training Development And Compliance Specialist Neepawa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Safety Training Development And Compliance Specialist Neepawa Jobs Vacancy in Hylife Foods Neepawa Jobs Details:
HyLife Foods a division of the HyLife organization is engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. This position is based at the operations in the vibrant community of Neepawa, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life.
The successful candidate will work in cooperation with the H & S Manager in the on-going development and enhancement of the plant's Occupational Health & Safety Program. This involves providing technical support, training, implementation and maintenance of the programs to and for all employees and visitors while complying with the food safety requirements of the plant. They will be required to work closely with Managers, Supervisors and individual employees to promote occupational health and safety at HyLife Foods. The more specific focus of this position is to manage the interactions with the contractors, suppliers and workers on the construction site(s) at the plant.
Some of the major responsibilities would be:
- Understanding the workings of the WCB and tracking our performance on claims and associated costs.
- Assisting in the prevention of injuries through proactive reporting.
- Becoming the lead in the management of all accommodations, modified or return to work situations.
- Make assessments and provide opinions on appropriate medical treatments, the efficacy of work hardening programs, and the recovery prognosis.
- Responsible for safety compliance and training for the outside yard and construction project.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers in a Windows environment including Word software.
- Ability to obtain, assess and evaluate information from a variety of sources
- Exceptional customer service and ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you have the qualifications and the passion to meet this challenge then we would like to explore your potential. Please apply online at: http://www.hylife.com/currentopportunities.php