Assistand Distiller Come Grow With Jobs Vacancy in Stillhead Distillery Duncan
Stillhead Distillery Duncan urgently required following position for Assistand Distiller Come Grow With. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistand Distiller Come Grow With Jobs Vacancy in Stillhead Distillery Duncan Jobs Details:
We are a new family owned and operated Craft Distillery located in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island. We are passionate about fine spirits and whiskies, and our distillery is known for quality products made with local BC fruits and grains.
We are now hiring for the position as Assistant Distiller to aid in the day to day tasks of the distiller/owner.
The Position: We will be providing on the job training to an exciting career in distilling, but previous experience in brewing, winemaking, or distilling is an asset.
- Cleaning and maintaining the production and sales area.
- Managing inventory and production volume.
- Delivering to local establishments.
- Producing spirits: grinding, mashing, and fermenting grains; distilling fermented washes.
- Bottling and labeling of product.
- Assisting with new product development.
- Representing the Distillery at markets, festivals, and in-store retailer tastings.
- Receiving online orders and processing shipments.
- Grade 12; education in math, chemistry or physics and asset.
- Valid driver’s license, Serving it Right, bondable, and 19 years or older.
- Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb ladders, stand for long periods of time, ability to sustain a 12-hour day on your feet when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills, paying extra attention to cleanliness.
- Flexible work schedule; must work Saturdays and occasional Sundays/evenings during peak times.
- Travel may be required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
This career may be right for you if:
- You are motivated and passionate about the craft spirits industry.
- You are excited to grow a career with a new business.
- You are dynamic and able to excel in a variety of workplace environments.
- You are a people person and pride yourself in your customer service skills.
- You can work independently without supervision.
- You have a strong drive to clean and organize.
How to apply: Follow the link below to email your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Brewing, wine making, or distilling: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License