Part Time Package Handler Jobs Vacancy in Ups Canada St. Catharines
Ups Canada St. Catharines urgently required following position for Part Time Package Handler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Package Handler Jobs Vacancy in Ups Canada St. Catharines Jobs Details:
A part time job with UPS is a great way to earn extra money and health benefits.
As a UPS part-time Package Handler, you will be on the frontline of customer service. Although this is a part-time opportunity, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers' packages are handled safely and efficiently so they can arrive at their destination on time.
This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering, and sliding packages that typically weigh 25-45 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Part time employees working the early morning shift at UPS in St Catharines usually work 4-6 hours Monday to Friday based on our operational needs. Start and finish times will vary.
UPS in St Catharines, Ontario is looking for part-time Package Handlers to work our early morning shift. Shift usually starts at 04:00 AM and usually finishes at 09:00 AM. Employees should be flexible to start earlier and stay later depending on operational needs.
- Work/life balance: Part-time work with full-time rewards!
- Health and dental benefits provided after 1 year of service
- Immediate access to UPS employee discounts
- Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company - You might be surprised how high you can climb - most of our senior leadership actually started out as part-time package handlers!
- Progressive wages - Guaranteed wage increase through Union Collective Agreement
- Paid weekly - every Friday
- Union dues once a month
- Union initiation fee after probation period - 90 working days
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.25 /hour