Financial Planning Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto
Bank Toronto urgently required following position for Financial Planning Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Planning Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto Jobs Details:
The Financial Planning Associate (FPA) provides a high level of dedicated service and sales support to TD Waterhouse Financial Planners (FP) and their clients. The FPA completes daily administrative tasks allowing their FPs more time to focus on sales activities. The FPA may speak with clients directly to assist with account inquires, cash movements, and scheduling meetings. They are also responsible for taking action to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner, acting as a liaison between their FPs & TDW Operations, as well as other areas of TDBG. Finally, a successful FPA requires good organizational & interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task, diplomacy, strong communication skills and a solid understanding of the business.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with a dedicated group of FPs, support staff and other departments of TDW
- Respond to FP & client inquires and requests in a professional and timely manner, ensuring satisfactory resolution of all concerns; coordinating responses with other departments as necessary
- Provide ongoing NAG and Revenue opportunities based on upcoming client appointments and FP preference
- Develop and action on marketing plans with FP to foster strong client relationships and ongoing communication
- Review, submit and follow up on new account, transfer and other documents to ensure completion, advising the FP or client as required
- Be the number one resource for the FP; coordinate additional support as required
- Investigate, resolve and follow up on FP and client issues; provide viable solutions or options
- Efficiently manage FP expectations and concerns through strong verbal and written communication skills
- Execute trades, cash movement, and mutual fund purchase plan instructions from clients and FPs
- Proactively manage activity within the accounts, taking ownership of each transaction; ensure account maintenance, operations, and escalations are resolved in a timely manner
- Proactively look for ways to reduce the FP’s daily administration, allowing them to focus on sales activities
- Prioritize and manage workflow to ensure quality, efficiency, and deadlines are met; be flexible in adjusting to changing demand
- Provide management with timely reporting on issues as they affect the Financial Planning client base
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently, be a good problem solver, show initiative, and display good organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of TD Waterhouse products, systems, procedures and structure
- Solid understanding of securities industry regulations, procedures and legal framework
- Understanding of the Financial Planning business is an asset
- Additional Language skill is an asset (e.g. French, Cantonese, Mandarin)
- CSC and CPH required
- Required to enroll and complete the WME through CSI within 18 months of start date
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.