Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Nordmin Constructors Inc Greater Sudbury
Nordmin Constructors Inc Greater Sudbury urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Nordmin Constructors Inc Greater Sudbury Jobs Details:
Nordmin Engineering Ltd. is presently accepting resumes for the following full-time positions at our Sudbury office
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Assist and selecting an accounting program that benefits the business model.
· Maintains accounting controls and processes by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Supervises accounting staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Complies with federal, provincial, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information on a monthly and yearly basis
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Must have a CGA or CPA designate, and a minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory role.
· Worked in Construction or Mining Fields would be considered an asset
· Familiar with American accounting practices would be considered an asset
· PMP related courses would be considered an asset.
Qualifications and Skills
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
· Proficient in Excel and Microsoft programs, Data Entry Management, General accounting Skills
· Oral and written Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings and presentations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years
- supervisory role: 5 years