Front House Staff New Jobs Vacancy in Salto Restaurant Bar Toronto
Salto Restaurant Bar Toronto urgently required following position for Front House Staff New. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front House Staff New Jobs Vacancy in Salto Restaurant Bar Toronto Jobs Details:
Salto is an upscale Italian restaurant in Uptown Toronto with a friendly & inviting atmosphere, great hospitality, and flavourful Italian cuisine. The grand opening of Salto will be taking place within the first couple of weeks in March.
We are looking for professional Wait Staff to serve meals and drinks to the patrons of our business.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure customer satisfaction and augment our establishment’s reputation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Show customers to their seats and present our variety of menu options
- Advise on the best food and drink choices for each customer and answer questions
- Take orders and deliver them to the table deftly and accurately
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance with cleanliness standards
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues
- Deliver checks and accept payment
- Work with other staff as a team
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience as a server, wait staff member
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers and ensure mutual satisfaction
- Customer-oriented and planning skills
- Working knowledge of the cash register, digital POS (point of sale) and any ordering information system
- Outstanding people skills
- Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem-solving
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma; food safety training will be a plus
- Smart Serve (Required)
To Be Discussed In Interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Serving: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
- Toronto, ON
Required license or certification:
- Smart Serve
- Fluent English