Digital Marketing Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Telus Communications Calgary
Telus Communications Calgary urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Communications Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Telus Communications Calgary Jobs Details:
Create better business outcomes with your analytical acumen and creativity!
Join our team!
The national TELUS Business Marketing Communications team is looking for a dynamic and digital-focussed 360° campaign manager.
The incumbent will have in depth knowledge of online advertising strategies, tracking and reporting, as well as hands on experience with the web development process - in order to offer our potential clients an optimal end-to-end experience.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together!
The chosen candidate will be responsible for executing national advertising campaigns designed for business markets, taking part in establishing strategic communications guidelines, assisting in the development of comprehensive communication plans, and working closely with advertising agencies to implement all communications projects.
This is a fast paced role and requires the candidate to have a high degree of digital knowledge, project management experience and is an individual who takes initiative and is proactive and is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable in the digital space.
Are you ready to take this on?
- Elaborate and orchestrate marketing communications strategies and programs, with a strong digital emphasis, in order to contribute in obtaining business unit objectives
- Stay up-to-date on new trends in the digital marketing space as well as in the telecommunications industry
- Interact daily and maintain excellent relationships with the Business Marketing and Marketing Communications teams to find the information required to implement projects
- Interact with various advertising and media agency stakeholders, translation services, Brand office and Legal services
- Regularly provide advertising agencies with any and all relevant information on markets and TELUS products and services, as well as feedback on advertising campaigns
- Cultivate a 360-degree view of campaigns by working closely with members of the broader Marketing Communications team, ensuring synergy across the various means of communication
- Ensure that the TELUS Brand guidelines and graphic norms are respected and that the brand’s visual identity is easily recognizable throughout all projects
- Oversee the development, coordination and execution of advertising projects
- Accurately manage budgets for all assigned projects
- Regularly provide status reports on ongoing projects and post-campaign reporting
- If required, assess the effectiveness of our marketing communications campaigns with the help of our partners
- Develop and maintain a customer-based approach at all times, and forge strong, professional ties with internal and external customers by providing quality service, assistance, information and advice to ensure overall satisfaction
You're the missing piece of the puzzle...
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, E-Commerce, Information Technology (IT) or any other discipline judged pertinent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in digital advertising (creative, production, media) including RTB, banners, native advertising, SEM/SEO, retargeting, social media, YouTube
- Experience in an advertising agency, media agency or communications and marketing department - an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Very close attention to detail
- Knowledge of the telecommunications market
- Experience in all stages of digital advertising development and production
- Experience creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans
- Experience developing communications briefs
- Experience managing several projects simultaneously, and good stress management Great-to-have’s...
- Are you fluent in English & French? Even better, as a bilingual candidate is a definite asset!
- Also, any knowledge of the business market is a plus!