Intermediate Buyer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Edmonton
Jacobs Edmonton urgently required following position for Intermediate Buyer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intermediate Buyer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Edmonton Jobs Details:
Assists in the coordination of all or part of the procurement process for assigned projects, including the implementation of Jacobs policies and procedures in support of projects or other operating requirements. May participate in project supply management strategy development and implementation and may be assigned as a supply management project lead. Identifies and advises projects and supply management of potential risks.
- Effective execution of company policies and procedures relating to procurement (including but not limited to, safety and ethics)
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of order negotiation and administrative activities
- Fulfillment of procurement requirements during project performance
- Effective supervision of change activity to assure adequate protection of the company
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of problem identification, status reporting and corrective action
- Effectiveness of relationships with suppliers, management, customers, support organizations, and project team members
- Minimum 2-4 years' of experience in Supply Management or related field, with specific experience in Procurement required
- 3-5 years field buying experience or fabrication buying experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- BA or BS, or equal, preferred
- EPC experience preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.