Summer Relief Route Sales Representative For Red Bull Energy Drink Jobs Vacancy in Powerbev Inc Greater Toronto Area
- Summer Relief Route Sales Representative For Red Bull Energy Drink
- Powerbev Inc
- Greater Toronto Area ON
- 22 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Powerbev Inc Greater Toronto Area urgently required following position for Summer Relief Route Sales Representative For Red Bull Energy Drink. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Summer Relief Route Sales Representative For Red Bull Energy Drink Jobs Vacancy in Powerbev Inc Greater Toronto Area Jobs Details:
Powerbev Inc. is the exclusive direct store distributor of Red Bull Energy Drink in Ontario.Red Bull is the best-selling energy drink in the world, and Powerbev has continued this explosive growth, achieving great success, by providing great service, through great people! If you are an energetic, enterprising individual who is driven to succeed, you may be the person we are looking for.
As a Summer Relief Route Sales Representative for Greater Toronto Area you would be loading out of our Markham warehouse and will provide coverage throughout Toronto. You will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales targets by developing and maintaining your customer base through aggressive and smart selling
- Selling product to various accounts, increasing points of distribution and identifying and securing displays for maximum exposure of our product line
- Merchandising duties include proper execution of Red Bull Canada’s standards across several trade channels, as directed by the District Managers and Regional Sales Managers
- Providing relief coverage for schedule vacation and sick days
- Warehouse support activities
One of the most important aspects of this position is the hands on activities you will be involved in.
- Loading product on to the route sales van
- Managing inventory
- Bringing product into accounts
- Setting up and merchandising displays and POS
- Executing the merchandising standards of Red Bull Canada
We expect our Summer Relief Route Sales Representatives to have a strong work ethic and results driven attitude. We expect a strong professional image and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of team members and customers. Our Summer Relief Route Sales Representative must have a valid G driver’s license and an excellent driving record.
Weekly Schedule: Full-time hours, Monday to Friday
Start Date: May 28, 2018 (or sooner if available)
End Date: August 31, 2018
We offer a competitive weekly salary, plus:
- Training and other tools and resources for success
- Advancement opportunities
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- G Class Driver's Licence