Medical Billing Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Hayek Medical
Hayek Medical urgently required following position for Medical Billing Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Billing Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Hayek Medical Jobs Details:
Generates revenue by making payment arrangements; collecting accounts; monitoring and pursuing delinquent accounts.
Medical Billing Clerk Job Duties:
- Collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur.
- Utilizes collection agencies and small claims court to collect accounts by evaluating and selecting collection agencies; determining appropriateness of pursuing legal remedies; testifying for the hospital in court cases.
- Maintains medicare bad-debt cost report by tracking billings; monitoring collections; compiling information.
- Initiates claims against estates by monitoring deaths and unpaid accounts; informing legal department to act on probate and estate issues; following-up with clerk of court.
- Secures outstanding balance payments for care of hospital employees by establishing payroll deductions; obtaining signatures for automatic transfers.
- Secures obstetrical payments by interviewing and obtaining information from pre-delivery patients; establishing payments due prior to delivery; sending monthly statements.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures; reporting compliance issues.
- Maintains quality results by following standards.
- Protects hospital’s value by keeping collection information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Enhances billing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Billing Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Legal Compliance, Quality Focus, Productivity, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Resolving Conflict, Litigation
If you wish to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for the subject line, and attach your Resume/CV.