Financial Analyst Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in Graham Management Services Calgary
Graham Management Services Calgary urgently required following position for Financial Analyst Real Estate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in Graham Management Services Calgary Jobs Details:
The Graham Group (“Graham”) is a growing, dynamic and innovative construction solutions provider with a history of success dating back to 1926. As an employee-owned company, you will be able to capitalize on our collective success by becoming an owner yourself. You will also be able to take advantage of professional development, learning and growth opportunities, all the while working on exciting, leading-edge projects.
Graham ranks among Canada’s largest construction companies, is a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and is seeking top tier talent to further strengthen our capabilities. We provide a collaborative and caring culture and the necessary tools and support for you to succeed, both personally and professionally. If you’re eager to work on innovative projects, be part of a great team and become an employee-owner, Graham is the place for you.
Gracorp Capital Advisors Ltd. (“Gracorp”), a subsidiary of Graham, is a private market real estate developer with offices in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. On its own, or in partnership, Gracorp develops multi-family residential, industrial, retail, office and hospitality projects across Western Canada and the US Pacific Northwest. Gracorp is currently involved in developing projects in excess of $1 billion and has numerous additional projects in the development pipeline.
Based in Vancouver, the Analyst, Real Estate will support Gracorp’s real estate development team in its assessment of new projects and management of existing developments. Reporting to the local Director of Real Estate, the Analyst will support Gracorp’s local team of professionals.
As an Analyst, Real Estate at Gracorp you will:
- Build, maintain, and update accurate cashflow models for development projects in Excel;
- Be responsible for aggregating and vetting inputs and assumptions to support business decisions and investor reporting;
- Identify and analyze the major risks affecting an investment opportunity;
- Utilize and summarize real estate data and analytics from various transaction databases;
- Assist in the due diligence, analysis and preparation of materials for investment committee approval;
- Assist in the management and financial tracking/reporting of existing projects at various stages of development;
- Assist in the preparation of financing materials for accessing the equity or debt capital markets, including offering memorandums, bank presentations and loan documents; and
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual investor reports, valuations and other ongoing reporting and analysis to investors; and conduct industry and market research as required.
To be successful at Gracorp, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant post-secondary education in finance or the real estate development industry;
- 1-5 years experience in financial/capital markets or real estate development;
- Advanced research, analysis, insight and presentation skills, including the ability to assist with the evaluation of diverse opportunities within different sub-markets;
- Passion for real estate development and finance with a proactive and independent nature including strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail as well as the ability to consider the bigger picture and corporate strategic objectives;
- The ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments in a team environment; and
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, in front of a variety of internal and external audiences.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, optical, medical and company-matched pension plan.
- Potential ownership and long-term equity opportunities
What We Can Offer You
- Grounded and family-oriented workplace in a progressive environment that is at the forefront of a fast-evolving business sector
- Commitment to the training and wealth of opportunities for career development across job categories, project types and locations around North America
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
Gracorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Gracorp does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
We're Building Careers, not filling jobs.
View available job opportunities and submit your application online at www.graham.ca/careers
Applications will only be accepted as online submissions through the Gracorp or Graham websites.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies, thank you.
Gracorp Capital Advisors
10840 27th Street SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 3R6