Designer Estimator Jobs Vacancy in Sig Mechanical Services Limited Markham
Sig Mechanical Services Limited Markham urgently required following position for Designer Estimator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Designer Estimator Jobs Vacancy in Sig Mechanical Services Limited Markham Jobs Details:
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: Markham, Ontario
Nature of Business: Engineering, Construction, maintenance, project management, commercial and light industrial, HVAC and mechanical systems
Experience: more than 35 years in business
Job Description We are looking for a highly motivated professional who is interested to continuously learn and appreciate to be a part of a team that served may prestigious customers with repeated business for many years
The candidate should be experienced in CAD design and estimation of a wide range of HVAC and mechanical systems. Also he might be assigned certain projects to manage from start to finish with the aid of all the other departments in the company. We encourage all applicants to get familiar with out business through visiting our website
- Project Estimating and system designs –commercial and light industrial HVAC and mechanical systems including but not limited to: chilled water systems, medium and large size roof package units, DDC controls, VAV systems, systems for data centres and food processing plants
- Service and repairs quotations.
- proficient in CAD design. Should be capable of generating detailed engineering drawings with minimal design perimeters provided by the engineer.
- Project Coordination – scheduling, purchasing, and supervision.
- Service & sales support - trouble-shooting, warranty calls.
- Mechanical Engineering university degree or College Diploma.
- proven experience in CAD design
- 5 years of experience as an HVAC estimator, HVAC CAD design and experience in Project Management is an asset
We offer a competitive salary as well as a highly competitive benefit package including a pension plan. If you are looking for a challenging position and wish to explore a long-term career opportunity, please submit your resume to confidentially apply this position.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged. We are an equal opportunity employer.