Event Marketing Support Associate Jobs Vacancy in Kayla Children Centre Toronto
Kayla Children Centre Toronto urgently required following position for Event Marketing Support Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Event Marketing Support Associate Jobs Vacancy in Kayla Children Centre Toronto Jobs Details:
Event Marketing & Support Associate
Ride for KCC (Formerly Zareinu Moveathon)
Kayla’s Children Centre
The Event Marketing & Support Associate will be responsible for the planning, implementation and supervision of the communications/marketing plan, and campaign work support. This position will be involved in all aspects of communications and marketing mainly in regards to our annual bike ride – Ride for KCC.
- Creation of all Ride for KCC communications (image and wording) to the community including but not limited to corporate packages, event brochures, e-blasts, phone blasts, newsletters, direct mailing, print material and media attention. In relation to each development and school campaign. The Event Marketing & Support Associate will create all materials needed to achieve stated goals. The Event Marketing & Support Associatee is also encouraged to develop new ideas for opportunities to increase awareness of Kayla’s Children Centre as well as development opportunities and ensuring that all creative materials are developed and executed.
- Communications/Marketing Calendar: plan, develop and update – including using testimonials, photos, etc
- Advertising: explore advertising opportunities including collaborating with other Jewish Day Schools; ads, any online directories etc…
- Website: monitor and oversee updates and changes; create additional content; create photo galleries and update as needed; create video library and update; develop newsletter archive
- Social Media: create, implement and manage strategies to secure increased participation in social media platforms including website, Facebook, newsletters, e-blasts (develop and write content)
- PR: submit photo opportunities to local media as well as develop PR stories to pitch to media
- Outreach: research strategic referral sources including paediatricians, associations, other related organizations, partner with community organizations
- Assist event staff as needed with administrative related duties, such as maintaining lists, ticket sales, etc.
- Professionally and closely work with Event Staff as required.
- Preparing marketing/promotional materials – print, video
Work Habits and Skills:
- Punctuality and Dependability
- Communication, listening and interpersonal Skills
- Team Work
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computers & Graphic Design
- College or University Degree related to marketing, public relations and/or advertising.
- Graphic design and copywriting skills and experience an asset.
- Experience in not-for-profit marketing preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, graphic design software (Adobe or equivalent)
- Experience in Marketing & Communications, including social media Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
* 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday) *To begin immediately
Please email your resume by email:
Kayla's Children Centre was founded in May 2017 as a non-profit organization that resulted from the merger of the Zareinu Educational Center of Metropolitan Toronto (founded in 1989) and Project AIM Programs (founded in 2007). Both shared a passionate desire to empower children with special needs to develop life enhancing skills, self-esteem, and confidence. Recognizing their synergies, Zareinu and Project AIM concluded that as a single entity they could be a dream come true for children with special needs and their families, providing everything they require under one roof, year round, in a state-of-the-art facility.
Job Type: Part-time