Public Inquiries Officer Jobs Vacancy in Minist Sant Des Soins Longue Dur Toronto
Minist Sant Des Soins Longue Dur Toronto urgently required following position for Public Inquiries Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Public Inquiries Officer Jobs Vacancy in Minist Sant Des Soins Longue Dur Toronto Jobs Details:
The Drug Programs Delivery Branch seeks a skilled representative to respond to detailed inquiries, interpret policy and provide information province-wide to the public, clients, physicians, pharmacists and pharmaceutical manufacturers, regarding branch operations, services, drug programs legislation and application status.
What can I expect to do in this role? In this role, you will:
- explain Ontario's individual drug programs
- advise on coverage, benefits, eligibility, restrictions, options, provisions
- explain cost-sharing and limited use drugs
- handle complaints and respond to website inquiries
- refer contentious, more complicated/complex inquiries requiring intense investigation or case management to branch advisors or analysts for resolution
How do I qualify? Mandatory Proficiency in English and French (advanced oral and written).
Customer Service Experience:
- You have demonstrated experience in providing customer service by phone, in-person and by email in response to a myriad of questions involving unique individual circumstances.
- You have the ability to interpret program policy and relevant legislation.
- You have demonstrated ability to convey detailed information on provincial programs, branch operations, policies and procedures.
- You have the ability to explain coverage options, benefits, eligibility, restrictions, procedures, criteria/conditions, cost-sharing and installment deductible payments.
- You have proven written communication skills to prepare numerous emails in response to information requests and website inquiries on program requirements, eligibility, restrictions, criteria and application procedures from patients and physician's offices.
Organizational, Analytical, Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution Skills:
- You have organizational skills to provide detailed information with accuracy and speed, and to work within a pressure environment.
- You have demonstrated analytical skills to determine information requested and appropriate response to inquiries.
- You have proven problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to handle complaints and executive office referrals, and to defuse situations where callers or visitors display dissatisfaction.
- You have proven typing skills as well as knowledge and ability to utilize various software.
- You have knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications.
Additional Information: Address:
- 1 Bilingual Temporary, duration up to 12 months, 5700 Yonge Street, Toronto, Toronto Region
- This ad is also available in French.