Sales Coordinator Danone Canada Jobs Vacancy in Danone Mississauga
Danone Mississauga urgently required following position for Sales Coordinator Danone Canada. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Coordinator Danone Canada Jobs Vacancy in Danone Mississauga Jobs Details:
CAD - DANONE INC within ESSENTIAL DAIRY & PLANT-BASED is looking for a Sales Coordinator - Danone Canada in Canada (CA) for Mississauga.
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia®, Oikos®, DanActive®, Danone®, Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious® Dairy Free and more. For more information about the company, please visit www.danone.ca , facebook.com/danonecanada, Twitter @DanoneCanada or LinkedIn (Danone Canada).
The Sales Coordinator will be a 4 Days/week or 28 hours/week contract employee. The Coordinator will provide support to the sales team to include coordination or analysis of sales planning and administration activities. They are to ensure compliance of corporate practices and standards. The Coordinator will be responsible to create concise reports through business intelligence reporting Microstrategy in compliance with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements. The Coordinator will support and work with the sales team during the planning process. This person is actively involved in the creation of customer deal sheets and input of customer contracts into Danone's systems (CAS). Direction and training will be provided by the Sales Planning Manager of the Client.
Contribute to the planning and daily management of Net Sales (CANN), Volume & Profits (ROP) processes through required tasks and initiatives.
- Lead inputs with internal system planning (CAS) short term promotions within guidelines of volume and trade spend management.
- Assist the team on trade spend management practices including post game data pulls
- Collect data reports in order to conduct timely internal system audits on short term planning
- Review of customer contracts (deal sheets) to ensure deal timeframe and costing accuracy
- Provide accurate and timely update of all relevant internal and external inquiries using the company's procedures and tools.
- Participate in CBT meetings
- Provide accurate and timely updates / presentations of all relevant internal and external inquiries using the company's procedures and tools.
- Business degree in administration or equivalent
- Bilingual in English and French (written and spoken) a plus
- Ability to plan and organize - ability to organize and prioritize many projects and activities.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, manage stress in a dynamic and challenging environment in order to maintain a high level of performance and professionalism.
- Pragmatic approach to the problems and challenges encountered with a problem-solving attitude.
- Effectiveness in managing information and communications using various tools and procedures (Excel, PowerPoint, internal planning system, etc.)
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.