Front Desk Intake Worker Jobs Vacancy in Ask Wellness Society Kamloops
Ask Wellness Society Kamloops urgently required following position for Front Desk Intake Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Intake Worker Jobs Vacancy in Ask Wellness Society Kamloops Jobs Details:
Front Desk Intake Worker
Reports to: Coordinator of Housing Supports
Hours: Permanent Part Time (Monday and Tuesday 8:30am- 4:30pm with ½ hour paid break)
Hourly Rate: $14.35/hr
Benefits: No benefits offered.
Vacation: As per employment Standards
Purpose and Function:
The Front Desk Worker is responsible for direct front line coordination of incoming clients.
- Receive in-house and telephone requests for help, access and analyze the need, and make appropriate referrals to staff and community resources;
- Daily cleaning/sanitizing of front office area. Work co-operatively as a member of the team;
- Attend regular team meetings and planning meetings as required;
- Assist with other duties as required, from time to time, aiding in the efficient operation of the organization;
- Good telephone and communication skills and the ability to work independent (specific schedule of assigned tasks attached);
- Be a member of the ASK Accreditation Performance and Quality Improvement team in which you will encourage the organization to use data to identify areas of needed improvement and implement improvement plans in support of achieving performance targets, program goals, client satisfaction, and positive client outcomes.
Qualifications and Suitability:
- Experience with mental health/addiction and homelessness issues;
- Skills in mediating conflict between various interests;
- Ability to work as a team member in a case management setting involving multi-agency supports;
- Communicate effectively with clients and staff;
- Strong working knowledge of community resources;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Must pass criminal record check and reference screening;
- Mental Health First Aid and ASSIST Training an asset;
- Level 1 First Aid and Violence Prevention Training required.
Closing Date: February 16th 2018 at noon
Interview Date: February 22nd 2018
Please Reference: Permanent Part Time Front Desk
Attention: Laura Balyk, Human Resources Associate
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.35 /hour