Recruiter Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Integral Science London
Integral Science London urgently required following position for Recruiter Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Integral Science London Jobs Details:
We are seeking an experience Recruiter to join our team in London covering recruitment at all levels across EMEA.
You are someone who is passionate about attracting the best talent to join an award-winning company. You seek to drive the recruiting process to ensure hiring success, and your hiring managers see you as a trusted advisor. You’ve most likely scaled a business. Additionally, you enjoy sourcing across all channels from websites, blogs, employee referrals, industry events, and networking. You will come from a SaaS background, helping the business grow its headcount by 50% within EMEA and you understand what the prerequisites are to make this happen.
This position requires creativity, innovation, resilience, initiative, good humor, high energy, a strong sense of urgency and interpersonal savvy.
What You'll Do:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment within EMEA territories
- Implement innovative and proven strategies to source a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool; proactively research and investigate new ideas to source passive candidates.
- Ensure hiring team’s collaboration and preparedness throughout the interview and offer process, this includes the contracting process and also ensuring that references are taken as early in the offer process as possible
- Manage the candidate process to ensure a thorough, informative interview experience.
- Evaluate skill level and culture fit.
- Assist in developing job descriptions for web postings.
- Ensure timely entry of data into the applicant tracking system
- Proven recruiting success implementing a wide range of staffing strategies
- Prior experience recruiting for Sales, Client Services and Marketing positions a must. SaaS industry experience highly preferred
- Proven client management skills with the ability to persuade and influence at the highest levels within the organisation.
- A passion for creating an award-winning candidate experience, from initial resume submission to onboarding. High level of responsiveness and follow-up, to candidates, hiring managers and internal employees on all referrals.
- Highly energetic, resourceful, and highly motivated to ensure success in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient with PC/MAC, Google apps, and MS Office.
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus.
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digital’s impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. IAS was also named to Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC for four years running, Great Companies to Work For in NYS, and AdAge's list of Best Places to Work in the US.
To learn more about us, please visit www.integralads.com ( http://www.integralads.com/ ) or http://bit.ly/glassdoorIAS ( http://bit.ly/glassdoorIAS )
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets