Principal Associate Process Manager Jobs Vacancy in Capital One Toronto
Capital One Toronto urgently required following position for Principal Associate Process Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Associate Process Manager Jobs Vacancy in Capital One Toronto Jobs Details:
North York (93006), Canada, North York,Toronto, Ontario,
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Principal Associate, Process Manager
About this Opportunity: Do you have a passion for process, continuous improvement, influencing at all levels and leading change for the better? If so, we have an exciting opportunity as a Process Engineer at Capital One Canada.You will be an integral part of the Operational Excellence team responsible for leading positive change across the organization. You will act as an internal consultant and coach, partnering with the leadership team to enable the use of our Lean/Agile Management System. You will also take on projects aimed at improving operational efficiency, reducing risk, and improving the customer experience. You will have a sound analytical background, which will be complemented with your process engineering foundation. You will help create a sustainable world class service environment, which will enhance our business and align with our well managed strategy.
- Champion the vision for creating a customer focused culture throughout Capital One
- Engage stakeholders to drive sustainable change
- Be an effective change leader and provide integration and change management support to Senior Leadership
- Have the potential to be an effective coach to help imbed the necessary skills, competencies, and behaviours into the organization
- Communicate ‘wins’ and best practices to the rest of the organization; quantitative and qualitative
- Identify, prioritize and scope value creation opportunities
- Use various analytical tools to identify root-cause for issues and implement solutions
- Work proactively across the organization to resolve critical process issues in a timely manner
- Initiate and oversee business transformation and productivity initiatives in a manner that balances: customer experience, efficiency and effectiveness by utilizing various methodologies (i.e. Six Sigma, Lean and Agile)
- Leverage business process management techniques to establish robust processes and identify opportunities to increase quality, eliminate rework and improve efficiency
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A background of successfully delivering change initiatives; a background in driving process/continuous improvement with a focus on metrics and KPIs
- Well-honed relationship-building and negotiating skills; partners well with colleagues to work through cross-functional issues at either a business unit or department level
- A big-picture perspective with the ability to see how all the pieces fit together and contribute to the achievement of broader organizational goals
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables, adaptable to changing demands and requirements
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate passionately in order to create a vision for others
- Ability to leverage data to analyze performance, develop insights and effectively partner with and direct analytical resources to optimize operational excellence
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous process improvements focusing on operational efficiencies, workflow optimization, internal and external customer relationships, engagement and motivating high performance teams
- Ability to influence peers and other individuals who are not direct reports
- Effective change management experience, with the ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to drive results and successfully manage through adversity
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, or Economics
- Experience in BPM (Business Process Management), Six Sigma, or Lean
- At least 3 years of experience in strategic management consulting within the financial services industry
- At least 3 years of experience in process engineering or at least 3 years of experience in operations analysis
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, or Economics
- Fluent in English and French
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).