Sales Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Canada Markham
Mercedes Benz Canada Markham urgently required following position for Sales Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Canada Markham Jobs Details:
Sales Receptionist: Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one luxury automotive company in Canada, four years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
We’re looking for a Sales Receptionist. You will be the first point of contact for our customer and be responsible for creating a lasting first impression of our brand. You’ll also contribute to the operational efficiency of the sales department, to positive CSI results and an overall experience that exceeds expectations. You will report directly to the Sales Manager, and will also have the opportunity to work with all the different teams within our organization.
A day in the life:
- On most days you’ll answer phone calls and direct customers to the appropriate representative or department.
- Some days you’ll update monthly schedule of sales department, track attendance, distribute mail and coordinate courier pickups.
- There’s always a chance you’ll be involved in coordinating and processing documents for licensing vehicles.
Mercedes-Benz Fan skills, requirements & traits:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional , a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
- Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity
- Engaging corporate culture
- Training, development and career growth opportunities
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
- State of the art working facilities
- Vehicle purchase and lease programs
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
- Recognition rewards and discount programs
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.