Sales Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Canada Markham
Mercedes Benz Canada Markham urgently required following position for Sales Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Canada Markham Jobs Details:
Working out of our Markham retail store, the person in this position is the first point of contact for our customer and therefore creates the first impression of our brand. Because of this, the Sales Receptionist plays a very important role in the satisfaction of our customers. This role contributes to the operational efficiency of the sales department and to positive CSI results by promptly and warmly answering calls and directing clients to the appropriate Mercedes-Benz representative or department, contributing to an overall experience that exceeds expectations.
- Promptly and warmly answer phone calls and directing the customer to the appropriate representative or department
- Coordinate and process customer payments, customer accounts, petty cash and cheque requisitions and submit to Accounting department
- Update monthly schedule of sales department and track attendance
- Distribute mail (interoffice, courier and regular mail) and coordinate courier pick ups
- Coordinate and process all necessary documents for licensing vehicles including demos, trade-ins and sold units
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership skills and the ability to take charge of the situation
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with the desire to work as an integral member of a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Computer skills: MS Office (Proficiency), One-Eighty, Outlook (Proficiency)
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.