Bus Detailer Jobs Vacancy in Pwtransit Kitimat
Pwtransit Kitimat urgently required following position for Bus Detailer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bus Detailer Jobs Vacancy in Pwtransit Kitimat Jobs Details:
Reporting to the PWT Manager, the Cleaner / Detailer is responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior of all vehicles that are owned, operated or leased by PWTransit and/or its partners.
- Class 4 license with air brake endorsement (or higher) required
- Class 2Q license is considered an asset
- Previous vehicle detailing and/or bus operator experience is an asset
- Clean the interior and exterior of various vehicles as determined by PWTransit
- Clean interior and exterior bus advertising and back-lit lighting, report any interior lights that are not working
- Replace interior & exterior advertising signs when instructed to do so
- May be required to pre-trip a spare bus
- Cleaning undercarriages, wheels, and vehicle parts
- Miscellaneous building cleaning duties, dumping trashcans and washing floors when assigned
- Keep cleaning supplies up to date by requesting items from Management
- May be assigned incidental tasks of a janitorial nature or general clean up and painting duties that are commonly associated with the operation of a maintenance center and bus parking/servicing garage
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.96 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Class 4Q license or higher