Cca Margarets Bay Area Jobs Vacancy in Bayshore Healthcare Halifax
Bayshore Healthcare Halifax urgently required following position for Cca Margarets Bay Area. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cca Margarets Bay Area Jobs Vacancy in Bayshore Healthcare Halifax Jobs Details:
- Provide homemaking support according to the established care plan ensuring that, on an ongoing basis,
- Complete light house cleaning, wash dishes or laundry, make beds, sweep and mop the floor,
- Prepare meals as described in the care plan; shop for groceries and personal items.
- Provide childcare and pet care as described in the care plan.
- Observe client conditions and report unusual events or changes in condition.
- Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
- Maintain client records and documentation as required.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
Completion of secondary school diploma preferred and Home Support Programs as appropriate.
At least one year of recent experience in a similar position or life experience
in which similar duties were completed.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, in either English or French.
Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations in
an objective consistent format; ability to work independently and as part of a team;
able to perform and prioritize multiple functions and tasks; able to stand, bend, squat,
kneel and reach freely; able to freely lift 23 kilograms; able to travel locally
from assignment to assignment.