Technical Content Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Brp Valcourt
Brp Valcourt urgently required following position for Technical Content Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Content Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Brp Valcourt Jobs Details:
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and Rotax motors for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
The technical content coordinator’s role offers a fantastic opportunity to interact with all the various engineering and after-sales teams at BRP, mainly in Canada and Austria, as well as external content providers. The job is simple; make sure that we have the absolute best technical content to support our technicians in up to 11 languages and 105 countries.
Your primary focus will be on technical training. We deliver online, and instructor-led training courses that need a solid knowledge base upon which to build curriculums. You’re in charge of establishing and maintaining that knowledge base.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- To work in an environment that fosters world-class professional development.
- To grow with a dynamic and passionate team that is shaping the future of technical communication at BRP.
- Organize and map technical training concepts for all vehicles in the Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo, and Can-Am lineups.
- Research and create new technical content to support new model technology.
- Validate concepts with the appropriate system engineers.
- Manage and develop content vendors and suppliers to build up and maintain the knowledge base.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with engineering, use feedback from the frontline, coach our suppliers to optimize project execution to deliver outstanding value to our clients.
- Be really good at finding win-win solutions.
- Support regional training requirements as necessary.
- Develop and support a global network of contributing authors.
- Ensure that the content is future proof, AI searchable, and ready to be integrated into guided diagnostic scenarios when called upon by our diagnostic platform.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Adaptable and a fast learner
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written, English and French).
- Mechanical/Electrical engineering background (an asset).
- Substantial experience with vehicle diagnostic systems.
- Experience working in a structured authoring environment (an asset).
- Continuous improvement approach.
- Team spirit and ability to develop positive relationships with peers.
- A promoter of change management and have tolerance for ambiguity.
This position is eligible for the BRP Employee Referral Program.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA!
The Eastern Townships, located at the very south of the province, shares a border with the United States over close to 300 km (186 mi). The charm comes on thick as you forge your way into this paradise of mountains, hills and valleys. The architectural heritage, evidence of the Anglo-Saxon legacy, has transformed the towns into the most picturesque of places. 80% of the territory is covered by forests. Come the fall season, an abundance of colour covers the branches. To the sheer delight of outdoor enthusiasts, four national parks, including Parc national du Mont-Orford, and many other natural areas provide their share of activities, no matter the season: hiking, biking, camping, skiing and so much more. A favourite vacation destination, the Eastern Townships offers a good selection of B&Bs and inns, not to mention spas and health centres. Agritourism completes the region’s circle of charm, with five different circuits exploring vineyards, orchards, country-style dining, terroir delights and sugar shacks. In fact, the region counts several vineyards, all very different from one another, such as the Vignoble Le Cep d’Argent where you can discover the pleasure of their palatable wine.