Procurement Intern Summer Student Jobs Vacancy in Worleyparsons Edmonton
Worleyparsons Edmonton urgently required following position for Procurement Intern Summer Student. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Intern Summer Student Jobs Vacancy in Worleyparsons Edmonton Jobs Details:
- Responsible for assigned tasks varying in nature and urgency, such as:
- Assist in the enhanced development of WPC’s Approved Supplier List.
- Quotation/Bid evaluation support.
- Issuing PO’s or Purchase Requisitions (if requested).
- Work closely with Project Managers, Construction Managers and Estimating personnel.
- Work with People Leader to refine development of existing Procurement and Material Management Policies and Procedures.
- Support closeout of Purchase Orders once all contractual and procedural requirements have been met.
- Manage deadlines and ensure appropriate communication is provided (to relevant parties) when schedule conflicts arise.
- Administer and electronically distribute specified reports to Clients and/or project staff members.
- Expected to work with all levels of the organization in a cohesive manner.
Job Skill Capabilities
- Able to communicate, understand, express and apply basic technical, business or administrative concepts.
- Organizational and time-management skills; ability to meet deadlines.
- Decision and problem-solving ability.
- Proven ability to multi-task and efficiently respond to changing priorities. Accepts coaching, knowledge and support from more experienced staff.
- Some knowledgeable in Supply Chain Management processes utilized in oil & gas and / or construction environments would be an asset.
- Pursuing a Degree, Diploma or Certificate in either a Supply Chain Management or Technical Engineering area.
- Share and believe in the WPC’s OneWay vision and demonstrate the expected behaviours, competencies and performance associated with their role or task.
- Involve employees and other stakeholders in health, safety and environmental management and associated activities that promote a culture of care and concern for people and the environment.
- Computer literate, in all Microsoft office products.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats.