Marketing Communications Intern Jobs Vacancy in Helen Troy
Helen Troy urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Intern Jobs Vacancy in Helen Troy Jobs Details:
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS INTERN - CANADA
Marketing intern works with the Brand Manager on Health & Home Marketing initiatives. This is an excellent role for an individual who wants to gain well-rounded experience in consumer goods marketing, marketing communications, and digital marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- General Marketing support of the Health & Home strategy vision and day to day needs of the business related to marketing activities.
- Assist in development and execution of Marketing Plan programs, including consumer promotions, PR initiatives, media and interactive programs, websites, packaging.
- Digital and Social Marketing: Collaborate with Brand Manager and Internal Digital Team, media and advertising agencies on website optimization, social content and media. Experience with retailer digital strategy and eCommerce marketing a plus.
- Data Analysis: Evaluate and assess Nielsen POS to look for trends, opportunities for optimization, and ability to manipulate and make sense of data and performance metrics.
- Consumer/ market research: Potentially support planning and execution of consumer research, market research, and trends.
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Strategic thinking ability but can act tactically. Able to develop creative marketing solutions.
- Hands on & can-do attitude.
- Solid analytical skills with ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions.
- Experience with digital marketing and developing content.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Communicate points of view effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Excellent follow-thru and detail orientation.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint skills and Social media sites
EXPERIENCE ‘Nice to have’:
- Consumer products experience
- Consumer research/insight experience
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT REQUIRED
At least three (2) years of post-secondary education.
To learn more about Kaz USA, Inc. select the link: www.kaz.com
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties, education/experience/skills requirement of the position at any time.