Sharepoint Net Developer Jobs Vacancy in Spot Solutions Ltd Vancouver
Spot Solutions Ltd Vancouver urgently required following position for Sharepoint Net Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sharepoint Net Developer Jobs Vacancy in Spot Solutions Ltd Vancouver Jobs Details:
Spot Solutions Ltd. is an innovative full business solution custom software development company, in business since 1999.
Here’s why people love working at Spot:
- We work on a large variety of projects, so we are always solving interesting technical challenges. You will never stop learning at Spot, or grow bored of working on the same program all the time. (have a look at our portfolio here).
- Spot has been in business for over 18 years and we are really good at what we do. We are experts in our field and are passionate about making every project a success, which means delivering tools that solve real-world problems. We all have a great sense of satisfaction in making the world better and more efficient, and working with happy clients.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- We are flexible and respectful of lifestyle. Have kids to pick up? Taking a class? Want to shift your hours to avoid rush hour? We can work together to find a schedule that works.
- We have a team of welcoming, interesting people.
- Free Friday lunches where we take turns sharing knowledge and interesting topics with each other.
- We keep everyone well stocked with snacks and drinks, including a supply of fruits and vegetables in the fridge for all to enjoy.
- Our office is in Railtown, an exciting downtown tech, design and artist community, where interesting conversations and connections occur over coffee, at restaurants, or in the line ups to the constantly rotating selection of food trucks.
The ideal candidate must possess outstanding SharePoint /.NET programming experience, strong technical design ability, excellent communication skills, be results driven, have a great work ethic, attention to detail, and be a strong team player.
Must have current and extensive experience with …
- Designing and architecting SharePoint solutions, and the tools and technologies used in the creation of SharePoint business solutions.
- SharePoint software development (2013, 2010, and/or MOSS 2007), including : navigation, search, managed metadata, workflows, profiles, MySites, use of Audiences and targeted content, publishing models, security models (risks/benefits), authentication options, and familiarity with SharePoint database schema.
- Demonstrated experience in selection, configuration, customization and deployment of SharePoint WebParts.
- Design, implementation and support of SharePoint infrastructure, including: web applications, farms, database design, scalability, capacity and performance, hardware configuration, storage options.
- Integration of SharePoint with third party applications and enterprise information systems.
- SharePoint Designer to create and modify site definitions, site pages and master pages.
- SharePoint content management, document management and collaboration features.
- SharePoint setup and configuration
- Programming object-oriented applications in Visual Studio .NET. Our main focus is on ASP.NET applications using VB.NET or C#.NET. However, experience with client/server applications is also applicable.
- Developing applications that use SQL Server and/or Oracle RDBMS, including experience with database design, T-SQL or PL-SQL and stored procedures.
- Development and deployment of applications in Windows and IIS environments.
- Development of quality, functional and efficient software.
- Providing great attention to detail, excellence of product, and pride of workmanship.
Must also have skills, experience and temperament to …
- Take initiative and be able to work independently on a firm and challenging schedule.
- Organize priorities to handle multiple and sometimes competing commitments.
- Act as a technical team lead on computer programming projects.
- Take a holistic approach to how a software development project is a success for the client, the end users and the developers.
- Meet and deal various clients with a wide range of technical and business issues, and be able to competently represent our organization.
- Participate in all aspects of a development project from initiation, requirements, design, development, implementation through signoff.
- Make recommendations and provide cost and work-effort estimates.
It is desirable to also have experience and skill with…
- SOAP/XML, Web Services
- Oracle Designer
- Visual Source Safe or similar source code control
- MS Access – database design, forms, reports, macros, VBA, etc.
- MS Dynamics CRM, including configuration and programmatic extension
- Other MS technologies, servers, applications and resources
- Siteminder, AllFusion Harvest
- Working with clients in different levels of government, and in particular Provincial Government Ministries.
- Current MCP certifications are strongly desirable, or else willingness and ability to complete these certifications.
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter with your resume in one(1) PDF document.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- SharePoint Development: 5 years
- .NET Developement: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Microsoft Certified Professional