Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Gleener Inc Montréal
Gleener Inc Montréal urgently required following position for Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Gleener Inc Montréal Jobs Details:
Gleener Inc., makers of smart fabric care solutions, is looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset to join the team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing Team and President to achieve the company’s broader Marketing Communications and New Business Development goals. The position’s areas of focus will include textile and graphic design, marketing collateral development, and more. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience. Cultural fit, enthusiasm, flexibility and a can-do attitude are a must!
- Your talent and common sense will drive your passion for your work;
- You will thrive within a talented and inspiring team;
- You will be surrounded by people who will appreciate every bit of your talent;
- You will learn, grow, share and will become a highly valued collaborator;
We are looking for a creative and collaborative team player to join Gleener as our full-time Graphic Designer. As a member of our small but mighty team, you will:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design and create logos, brand and corporate identity material, style guides;
- Create print materials: packaging, sell sheets, letterheads, advertising, brochures, flyers, promo items, catalogs;
- Design and create imagery, in collaboration with the marketing team, for website, social media, infographics and corporate videos;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, including contributing to art direction as well as 'look and feel' of project;
- Create illustrations with a variety of media;
- Transform needs expressed by marketing and sales teams into relevant designs;
- Ensure visual consistency of all assignments;
- Plan and execute photography and videography sessions for print and digital media;
- Ability to create stop motion videos and asset;
- Propose new computer graphic approaches and methods;
- Other creative projects as required.
- Degree or Certificate in graphic design;
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in graphic design in a business setting;
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effect);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac environment required;
- Excellent photography and retouching skills to take professional in-house product and lifestyle photos
- Strong sense of creativity, innovation and a positive attitude;
- Self-motivated, meticulous and detail oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Creative and able to innovate with ideas and concepts;
- Open to constructive feedback;
- Versatile and adapts quickly to business needs;
- Ability to prioritize and make sound decisions;
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- Experience in developing original sketches and drawings;
- Strong fundamental knowledge of art, visual communication and design principles;
- Possess excellent organizational skills, and able to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines;
- Proven ability to revise and create designs under tight deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously or in conjunction with team members.
On top of having a "go-getter" personality, we are looking for a team member with creative ideas, who wants to learn and take on new challenges as needed. Applicants with fresh, new, and exciting ideas concerning design for the final product are encouraged to apply.
The office is located in the lower NDG area, free parking is available on the premises.
Please submit your resume and portfolio showcasing studio art and graphic design.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years