Hvac Designer Jobs Vacancy in Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge
Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge urgently required following position for Hvac Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hvac Designer Jobs Vacancy in Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge Jobs Details:
We are looking for an HVAC Design Engineer with at least three to four years experience. A significant part of that experience must be on Canadian building retrofit projects. The successful candidate will design upgrades to building mechanical systems, helping clients solve operating problems and reduce their impact on our environment. During the probationary period, he/she will work under the guidance of senior staff, but will be responsible to manage and deliver projects after that time.
- Analysis & Assessment
- Critical Judgement
- Report Writing
- Facilities Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fostering Communication
- Planning & Organizing
- Plan the execution of engineering projects, including determining staffing requirements and staff availability.
- Liaison with business partners.
- Make sales presentations.
- Manage client expectations and information flows.
- Perform detailed design of heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
- Supervise technical support staff.
- Produce concise, accurate, and grammatically correct written reports and specifications.
- Ensure quality of deliverable reports, drawings, and specifications.
- A senior engineer will also be expected to move quickly into sales and management roles.
- Strong oral and written English language skills.
- P.Eng. candidate.
- Clearly demonstrated experience with building retrofit design
- Familiarity with Canadian building codes and standards.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to bring in projects on budget and on time.
A mechanical engineer familiar with building mechanical and electrical systems, with a passionate belief in the need to conserve resources would be an ideal fit. If he/she chooses, the successful candidate will have significant influence on the type of projects undertaken. An engineer that can “get the job done” will have an unlimited scope for career growth.