Sales Executive Fastener Jobs Vacancy in Speed Tool Fastening Supplies North York
Speed Tool Fastening Supplies North York urgently required following position for Sales Executive Fastener. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Fastener Jobs Vacancy in Speed Tool Fastening Supplies North York Jobs Details:
The Account Manager utilizes their technical aptitude to maximize sales and profitability at current accounts and develops business opportunities with new clients.
Duties and responsibilities
Develop an organized plan to maintain current business and provide for aggressive sales growth through added business from new and existing clients.
- Manage a sales territory to cover Southwestern Ontario
- Work closely with multiple points of contact within our customer and supplier base to maintain a solid relationship built on reliance and trust
- Be an extension of our customer’s engineering teams by actively participating in design work to fuel the sales pipeline. Track projects and estimated product value to assist in strategic planning
- Remain informed of new projects and application changes/problems for customer base
- Continually develop knowledge of fasteners of new and enhanced technology
- Enhancing sales skills by identifying competitors’ strengths, weaknesses, tactics and strategies is essential
- Helps resolve quality issues as they arise within account base
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety
- All other duties assigned as required.
- 2-5 years related sales experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Windows, Outlook
- Able to read and understand engineering blueprints
- Track record of over achieving quotas
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to possess time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills are required, working knowledge of Microsoft office and excel.
- Comprehensive knowledge of products within fastener industry is an asset
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate in a professional manner
- Self-driven and highly motivated to utilize/maximize sales efforts
- Develop and maintain contacts, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong team player that supports internal staff and strives to achieve the corporate objectives.
- Ability to travel within Canada on occasion
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing
The position requires that you be physically fit and have the ability to complete repetitive tasks. Walking, driving and computer work are tasks that will be completed on daily basis.
The Sales position does not supervise any other positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission