Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Peel Hardware Supply Ace Canada Retailer Caledon
Peel Hardware Supply Ace Canada Retailer Caledon urgently required following position for Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in Peel Hardware Supply Ace Canada Retailer Caledon Jobs Details:
The ideal Sales Associates are dedicated, upbeat, energetic, individuals that are knowledgeable in hardware, plumbing, paint, automotive and electrical products. Sales Associates must strive to go beyond in customer services by helping customers lift products that weigh 50lbs. Sales Associates need to be knowledgeable on a large variety of merchandise and help customers select products that fit their needs. Ideal Sales Associates ask customers questions and ensure the customer purchases products. Sales Associates need to inform customers on sales, promotions, product warranties, return policies and inform customers on Click and Collect program. Sales Associates must attend regular training courses on products and learn the benefits of select lines. Sales Associates must participate in events for customers.
Please indicate if you are applying for a day or night time positions. Currently hiring individuals with availability from Sunday to Wednesday and/or daytime availability from Thursday to Saturday. Position offers 8 - 25 hours per week, depending on seasonal demands.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Greet customers by asking them the magic question: “What can I help you find today?”
- Identify types of customers and notify associates accordingly (Mission, Browser, Project customer)
- Inform customers of current promotions, sales, events and new product lines
- Offer services such as key cutting, online orders, live-stock purchases and more
- Provide knowledgeable service to customers for plumbing, electrical, hardware, paint and feeds
- Up sell customers on products that relate to their purchases (i.e. rodent control products relate to cleaning products for sanitization)
- Radio for additional associates to help customers as required
- Perform tasks previously outlined when customer traffic rescinds or until cashier alerts to new customers
- Be proficient in all store safety policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain overall cleanliness of merchandise
- Assist in health and safety protocols
- Participate in loss prevent and control on security
Qualifications and Skills
- Work experience in relative industries is an asset
- Strong knowledge of plumbing, electrical, automotive and paint products
- Physically able to lift 50lbs multiple times a day
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour