Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku
Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku Jobs Details:
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
Sitting at a projected 800,000 square feet, Aurora Sky will be one of the world's largest and most technologically advanced cannabis production facilities ever built. The Sky project is a highly automated hybrid-greenhouse built using the expertise of Aurora’s extensive cannabis experience while utilizing advanced Dutch engineering principles.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for reviewing project plans and specifications to determine the scope of work, identifying project goals and objectives, controlling project budgets and coordinating project deliverables with the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Assist Senior Project Managers in the direction and planning of all aspects of a project including: project scheduling, logistics, quality control, subcontractors and project staffing levels
- Recommend cost saving strategies when appropriate
- Lead discussions and meetings with subcontractors, vendors, customers and management
- Assist with project schedule and scheduling constraints and how they impact cost
- Assist with project policies and procedures, establish project control systems and implement project execution plans
- Work with the project team to confirm deliverables and services are being provided to client’s satisfaction
- Control project costs, maintain and track payables and receivables for projects
- Manage data and file compilation for internal and client databases
- Review and resolve concerns regarding issues and performance of the project
- Change Order management
- Liaise with project stakeholders to collect requirements and maintain effective communication.
- Develop and implement effective reporting to keep project stakeholders and senior management informed on key project metrics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of all aspects of commercial & residential construction
- Strong analytical skills and construction detailing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with clients and all stakeholders for successful project completion
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook)
- Experience estimating projects with varying budgets and details
- Ability to successfully manage small and large budgets
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and enjoys a challenge
- Detail conscious and result oriented
- High level of professionalism, integrity and ethics
- Willing and able to learn new skills and concepts quickly
- Enjoys a multi-faceted and dynamic work environment
- Able to prioritize and be flexible, while maintaining efficiency
- Professional Project Management Certificate or greater (e.g., Project Management Institute (PMI)) coupled with a degree in Engineering, Science, Business or related discipline
- Up to 5-10 years of experience in a project management role
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 7 years