Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Edmonton Eskimo Football Club Edmonton
Edmonton Eskimo Football Club Edmonton urgently required following position for Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Edmonton Eskimo Football Club Edmonton Jobs Details:
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team! You would be responsible for representing the Edmonton Eskimo Football Club with respect to the promotion and sales of ticket products. The expectation is to sell all ticket products, including season ticket packages, mini game packages, name your game packages, group sales and premium seating.
- Responsible for the sale of Edmonton Eskimo ticket products, specifically season seats, subscription ticket packages, premium seating and group tickets.
- Assist the Sales Manager in developing sales forecasts, budgets and prospect lists and targets.
- Contact clients to make repeat sales.
- Recommend addition of new products and modification or deletion of present products to the line, based on understanding of customer needs.
- Manage and maintain prospects and pipeline effectively.
- Attainment of all assigned sales objectives and targets.
- Continually develop new business through prospecting techniques and outgoing contacts.
- Ensure utmost in quality customer service at all times.
- Address customer issues/complaints in accordance with Club policy.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records in accordance with Club policy and practices, and report all changes immediately.
- Work with stadium operators and suppliers to ensure all aspects of service are met.
- Provide ongoing communication and feedback to the Sales Manager, and Director of Ticketing.
- Prepare and submit all required sales reports and other related administrative tasks.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conferences as required.
Game Day Duties:
- Work in the sales booth during games to develop new leads.
- Work in Premium Seating areas to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with appropriate on-site service providers.
- Visit key clients and contacts.
- Work with team operations to ensure proper activation of all promotional programs.
- Offer all clients and customers point of contact service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Business and industry sales experience with a minimum of one year related sales experience
- Strong communication skills with a preference of post-secondary education
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Experience with sports ticketing selling considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster (Archtics) and use of a CRM system is an asset
Job Type: Full-time